Mid-summer SALE! 35% Off sitewide. Use code MSS at checkout
We've all been bombarded lately with Back To School commercials, store displays for fall and reminders that Halloween is around the corner. But the leaves aren't falling yet! Let's not jump ahead too fast without savoring the last bit of Summer '16. We suggest holding on as long as you can. Here are 11 ways to keep summer in your heart and soul, before we say Au Revoir, mon cherie.
1. Invest in an amazing self-tanner and hold onto your summer tan well into October. We love this one from Dior.
3. Bask in the summer harvest and eat fresh fruits and veggies every day for a week. Even better, find a local farm or Farmers Market and get it freshly picked. You can taste summer in every bite!
4. Sneak in one more trip to soak in the last days of sunshine. Beach, pool, the lake... Wherever you find your summer happy. Go there!
5. Keep your flip flops or summer sandals in your wardrobe. You'll be shoving them in winter boots soon enough. And while you're at it, the sales are amazing on summer goodies right now. These Nordstrom cork wedges are fantastic and can easily sneak their way into September.
6. Find your summer jam playlist and hit repeat, over and over.
7. Print six of your favorite pics from summer and stick them on your fridge or bulletin board. We're kind of obsessed with our Polaroid Zip portable and wireless printer.
8. Wear your HSFT muscle tank with jeans and cute wedge sandals or peep-toe booties to Happy Hour and remind everyone to Have Some Fun Today. It is still summer!
9. Take a summer joy ride. Top down or windows open, get that summer playlist cranking and just drive.
10. Plan an end-of-summer party. Summer drinks and tunes, good friends and good vibes. We love the Fashionable Hostess blog with super chic ideas like Prosecco Popsicles, DIY Sangria Bar and salad kebab recipes.
11. HAVE SOME FUN TODAY! We know you've got a little summer HSFT left. Shine, baby. Shine!